2009年3月29日 星期日

The drama

These days I usually look for some drama or concerto. It is joyful to satisfy the soul. I am always interesting in classical music , aboriginal dance, comic drama, and loving phantom. With this luxurious enjoyment, it took all the stress away. Here I want to introduce a humor drama with famous actor. The main actor is a man who is very soft but tall. He is playing as an green employee. I notice the drama because of this actor. He is my type. That is why I am interesting in this drama. And the others actors are also not bad. I guess that will be a great drama. Because of the director awarded lots of prizes and she is good at display the slight emotion. Here is the shot information live and alive. Enjoy the show with me.

1 則留言:

fish 提到...

The drama sounds funny.But the ticket is too expensive.Sad......