2011年7月12日 星期二

Silence

No more blame. Not being talkative is my style.

    when you guys talk about the subjects. I am silence. Cause of I don't have any idea about the topic. It's almost blank for me about the topic. It's very satirize. when you talk about how interesting the acting they are. The memory just flash in my mind. Even the memory is not so clear. Including all things no matter good or bad. The happier stuff make me sorrow. The worse things let me tears in the eyes. The next step is tearing. It's hard to stop the tear but I try to keep it in my eyes and minds. I am so jealous you guys have such big family. But in the other hands, maybe I have to thank God. I still own parents.  For that reason, I will do my best for them. Cause we are ageing, so are they.  Feel touched about the ancient Chinese idioms " the tree is going to stop but the wind is blowing."   

   

沒有留言: