2009年3月22日 星期日

On the Highway 66

It is a very long way across American from east to west. Even though I cannot across the highway right now, there is a concert about the highway 66 at National Theater Concert Hall.

I am so interesting at the show for two reasons. The first reason is the ticket that I can afford. Another is that remind me recall a special movie. The movie is talking about a man who is trying to persue his dream along the highway 57. Although the 57 is not on the map, the man is keep asking where is the 57. I guess there are the same meaning about the highway. Route 66 is also not on the map, because it is replaced by other highway systems. Though it perhaps show the history about the old American.

I am addicting at old things. So the concert is attracting me.
Here is the info about the concert:
NSO Song of Wayfarer 2009-On the Highway 66

沒有留言: